Terms of Service
By using Desonto ("Service”, "we", "us", "our" and terms of similar meaning), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms Of Service"). You are advised to check the Terms Of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. Desonto reserves the right to update and modify the Terms Of Service or any policy or guideline applicable to the Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms Of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications.
The Terms Of Service will always show the "Last Updated" date at the top. If you do not agree with these Terms Of Service in their entirety, you may not use the Service. Violation of any part of the Terms Of Service will result in termination of your account.
Payment and Access
Desonto is a self-service marketplace partnering with Stripe payment aggregator. Paying for an order through this system, the buyer insures himself against all kinds of risks, since the Stripe service provides customer protection. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. We will charge you a standard non-recurring fee based on your service type. The Service is billed in advance.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by governing authorities. You alone are responsible for payment of all such taxes or duties. For Canadian clients the fees are inclusive of HST / GST.
By using this site, Desonto.com, you must warrant that you are 18 years of age.
Order processing rules
1. Our self-service marketplace works in manual mode - this is how we provide you with high-quality ordering process. Orders are placed by managers from 09 am to 5pm EST Time. If the order arrives after hours, it will be put into operation in the order of priority after 9 am EST Time. Some services such as LinkedIn campaigns may start from 48 to 72 hours. We ask for patience and apologize for the inconvenience.
2. We ask you to communicate and ask technical questions politely and respectfully, because our support workers are actual people who will try to find ways to solve your problems, which will satisfy both customer and executor. In case of impolite and incorrect communication we will be forced to apply protective measures and stop all types of communication with the offender. The execution of ordered service will also be stopped, the page, e-mail and IP address of the offender will be added to the "black list" as well.
3. Our support firstname.lastname@example.org, is available to address your questions during 09 am to 5pm east coast work hours.
4. The Administration of the site has the right to change the Price List at any time unilaterally without prior approval from the Customer.
5. When ordering, the user is obliged to specify the correct data for order processing. If the user has specified incorrect data (email, profile link, booking link etc.) or account has privacy or any restrictions for order processing, we are not obliged to provide the service again for new data or to make a refund.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone without explanation. In this case, the refund will be made to the user's account balance without additional notifications.
7. If the user has deleted a profile, the service is considered completed and the funds are not refunded.
8. In case a client decides to stop any order, a refund is impossible, as we spend money on campaigns and promotions, and cannot just stop any order without financial losses from our side.
How We Collect Information
Data is collected when you provide it to us via the Desonto self-service forms on the contact page. Users subscribe to mailing lists by clicking on a checkbox in a form that clearly states what the checkbox means. The User has the right to opt-out at any time.
Self service form and submission
Should you send us campaign information via the website self service form, we will collect the data received (including the contact details you provide) to launch a marketing campaign and correspond with any follow up as appropriate. We do not share this information without your permission.
We will, therefore, process any data you provide via the website only with your consent per Art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR. You may revoke your consent at any time. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
We will retain the data you provide via the website until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request). Any mandatory statutory provisions, especially those regarding mandatory data retention periods, remain unaffected by this provision.
What do we use your data for?
We will use this data to review information you have sent us, launch your marketing campaign and provide feedback if appropriate. We will also contact you to keep you informed of your campaign progress and deliver the final report.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked, or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in the legal notice if you have further questions about the issue of privacy and data protection.
How do we protect your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
CASL Compliance (Canadian Residents)
In accordance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), by submitting personal information through one of Desonto’s website forms you are providing expressed consent for Desonto to contact you through commercial electronic messages (CEM) including email, SMS, and instant messages. If you request to no longer receive CEMs through Desonto will be honored within 10 business days. You may opt-out from future emails by following the unsubscribe link within the message or by replying “unsubscribe” to the sender address. You will stop receiving email communications from Desonto.
CAN-SPAM Act Compliance (United States Residents)
Email communications from Desonto may be received after completing a website form. In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing), you may opt-out from future emails by following the unsubscribe link within the message or by replying “unsubscribe” to the sender address. You will stop receiving email communications from Desonto within 10 business days from the initial request.
General information and mandatory information
Notice concerning the party responsible for data processing
The party responsible for processing data is:
- Martal Services & Consulting ltd.
- 2275 Upper Middle Rd E, Oakville, ON, Canada
The responsible party is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (names, email addresses).